AirBaltic Cancellation Policy | Cancel Flight
Due to some uncertain office meeting, the flight ticket with AirBaltic needs to cancel. Before canceling the reservation, any traveler must know the cancellation policy of the airlines to cope up with any monetary loss. Here in this write-up will elaborate on the key highlights of the AirBaltic Cancellation policy and the methods to cancel the flight. So, go through the write-up carefully to get all information about the AirBaltic Cancellation policy:
AirBaltic Cancellation Policy
- As per AirBaltic Cancellation policy, the traveler can cancel the reservation within 24 hours of reservation without paying any cancellation fee. In this case, risk-free cancellation means within 24 hours of a reservation cancellation, the flight’s scheduled departure must be after one week or more.
- If any flyer fails to cancel their reservation before sometimes, they need to pay a cancellation fee of $100 to $500 as the cancellation fees depend upon the departure route.
- The travel aspirants can get the refunds by filling the refund request form that is available online on the website of Air Baltic official website.
- If the Airline cancels the reservation due to some unavoidable reasons, the Airline will refund the full amount of the ticket. Otherwise, the company offers a ticket with the same destination free of cost to the traveler.
AirBaltic Airlines Flight Ticket Cancellation Process
Through AirBaltic official website
- Open the preferred browser of your system
- After that, visit the airline’s official website.
- On the next screen, log in to the site with your email address and password.
- Now open the ‘manage my booking’ section by entering the booking details and the last name of the passenger.
- Now the website will display the travel details.
- After that, the user needs to click on the ‘cancel’ tap.
- Now the Airline will send a confirmation message of cancellation.
To cancel an AirBaltic flight is so simple. The traveler can also cancel your reservation through offline mode. They just call the customer care team and mention the booking ID and cancellation request. The traveler can also send an email and make a request to cancel the flight. The travel aspirants can cancel the reservation by visiting Airport Ticket Office and requesting them to cancel the reservation. These are all about the AirBaltic Cancellation policy. For more information, the traveler can contact the customer care executive.