Allegiant Air Cancellation And Refund Policy
Allegiant Air is an affordable US service provider operating regular and charter flights. Allegiant Air offers many comfortable trips. After booking a ticket, a dilemma can occur if someone tries to cancel the ticket online or offline you can book and cancel your flight at any time.
Nevertheless, you should read the cancellation policy and guide you through the formal process to successfully complete the cancellation and you can easily cancel your Allegiant Air Tickets online in the following way.
Steps to Cancel Allegiant Air Tickets
Here is the mentioned simple way to cancel an Allegiant flight ticket online:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Allegiant Air, then login yourself by Click on the button, and then enter the right email address and password.
- Then choose the “manage booking” tab under “Allegiant Airlines Reservations” and then click on the “flight change and cancel” tab.
- Go to the “flight” section and then enter the right flight name & number into the required field.
- Now, enter the first and last name of the passenger and then click on the “Next”.
- For canceled a flight ticket online, you have to choose the “refund’ tab and then click on the “apply” button.
- Now it’s time to enter your bank information and then you’ve to wait for some time like 24 hours to get a refund directly in your bank account finally.
Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy
Allegiant airlines offer tickets at great discounts, so many people fly on flights from Allegiant. If you book a ticket with Allegiant and you want to cancel your flight for an emergency for any reason or for any reason, you can cancel it easily. Allegiant airline cancellation policy lets you cancel tickets in an easy step by logging into the official website.
- According to Allegiant Air cancellation policy, you can cancel your booked flight ticket online within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket, with a state that you’ve primarily booked within 1 week of the flight’s departure.
- After 24 hours, tickets purchased are non-refundable.
- In case, if you’ve just passed 24 hours and now yet require to make a change on your flight reservation, date, or destination. Then within a few procedures, with no cancellation fees/no change fees.
- If you’ve Trip Flex then at the time of booking it provides the flexibility to make a change or cancel the reservation up to an hour prior to the departure of the flight without any additional fees.
- Also, if you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours since you take tickets, then you’ll be charged a reimbursement/fee per passenger is $75.
What Allegiant Air Refund Policy Says
Have you just canceled your flight to Allegiant Air? And do you want to claim a refund for the canceled flight? Then Allegiant Air provides a refund for your flight you cancel. But there are many rules and restrictions that are subject to the Allegiant Air refund policy which is very important to know before requesting a refund.
- if you cancel your existing Allegiant Airlines reservation within 24 hours after the time of purchase, then you may get a full refund, with no cancellation fees.
- Your scheduled flight departure date is at least 1 week/168 hours away at the time of booking. You can visit the “Manage Travel” section to cancel online for a full refund within 24 hours.
- If the cancellation of the flight is done at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure then only you’re eligible for requesting a refund
Buying a Trip Flex ticket is the best way to go if you have booked a flight with Allegiant and are worried that you may need to cancel your flight or want to know more about what you can do so it's helpful to know before you travel when planning your trip. If you run into problems, you can save a great deal of time, stress, and money.