American Airlines Red Eye Flights
American Airlines is one of the major US-based airline company. Like many other airlines, American Airlines also offer American airlines red-eye flights. Red-eye flights are the flights that leave late at night after 9:00 PM and arrive quite early to your destination somewhere around 5 or 6 AM leaving passengers sleepy or red-eyed. You can make American Airlines Reservations with red-eye flights like any other flight which is online and offline. You can follow the below steps to book American airline red-eye flights through the website of the airline.
Steps To Book American Airlines Red Eye Flights
- Open your web browser on a phone or laptop.
- Then type www.aa.com in the address bar.
- Now on the home page, you can see the book flight section. Here you have to fill in your travel plan data to search red-eye flights.
- First, choose either "Round trip" or "One way" depending upon your travel plan. By default "Round trip" is selected.
- Now enter From (the place you will fly from), To (the place you will fly to), departure date, return date (if you chose "round trip").
- Now enter the number of passengers in terms of the number of adults, children, and infants.
- Now choose the class of travel like the economy or business.
- You can tick the "Show flexible only" box at the bottom.
- Now click on the search button at the bottom.
- Now you will see a search of flights on your screen with full details such as fare, timings, and duration of departure and arrival. Here you need to check which are the flights departing after 9 PM and reaching your destination early in the morning.
- Now you can select a flight and enter all the details and make payment to complete your American Airlines red-eye flight booking.
You can also call American Airlines phone number and get your American airlines red-eye flight booking done or you can visit a kiosk or ticket booking counter at the airport.
Now, definitely Red-eye flights are overnight flights so there are some benefits as well as drawbacks too.
Benefits Of American Airlines Red-Eye Flights
- Red-eye flights are less crowded so you can enjoy more space. You can get a seat of your choice also.
- You can get extra space and thus enjoy some shut-eye time.
- Red-eye flights are also cheaper than other flights. So, you can book flights are lower fares.
- You can relax quite easily because night time is sleep time. So, when you reach your destination you have taken a good sleep. This is especially good for those who sleep early and wake up early.
- Because you land to your destination early you have an entire day in your hand to enjoy, finish your work and so on.
Similarly, there are some drawbacks to booking red-eye flights are there. Here is a small list of those drawbacks:
Drawbacks Of Red-Eye Flights
- You may feel sleepy when you reach your destination.
- Entertainment through your screen at night can be troublesome because of blue light-emitting that can impact your sleep.
- You need to carry lots of stuff such as the pillow, eye mask, travel toothbrush, etc.
- If a person sitting next to you does not sleep and you are feeling sleepy then you can be disturbed.
- Staff support at night may be limited as well.
So, you can see that American airlines red-eye flights offer you some advantages as well as drawbacks. However, booking them is no different than booking any other flight. If you want to save money then red-eye flights are quite a good choice for you.