ANA Cancellation And Refund Policy
Nippon Airways is the largest airline in Japan, provides flight services to around 97 destinations across the world. Thus, Airways gives an excellent facility in terms of booking, cancel flight tickets or ANA Cancellation Policy. However, sometimes passenger faces the issue in canceling ANA tickets when it comes to an unavoidable situation. So, if you also want to cancel your booked ANA reservation, then you can easily do it by going online to the official ANA website.
Steps To Cancel ANA (All Nippon Airways) Tickets
- First, visit the official website of Nippon Airways.
- Then log in to your account with the correct credentials.
- Now, go to manage the booking section, and select your flight in, and then click on the “flight change or cancellation” tab.
- Next, enter the right flight name and number into the required fields. Then enter the passenger’s name.
- Click on the “Cancel” button and then continue to follow the instruction of cancellation.
- After the completion of the cancellation process, you will get an email on your registered email id.
Nippon Airways Cancellation Policy
Get the complete information about the Nippon Airways Cancellation Policy, and its rules, if you planned to cancel your ANA flight tickets. Because getting accurate knowledge will help you to quickly cancel tickets.
- As per the ANA cancellation policy 24 hours, you can cancel your flight without any cancellation fee and the scheduled departure of the flight should also be after 7 days.
- If you’re canceling your scheduled flight after 24 hours of booking a ticket, then you have to pay the cancellation fee.
- You’ll get a full refund in your original mode of payment based on ANA Airlines' 24 hours cancellation policy, but you’ve to submit an online refund request regarding the same.
- Nippon Airways Airlines allows both the cancellation or change flight, but you’ve to pay a few amounts of fee for the same. Thus, fees will vary based on ticket fare rules and policy defined by airways.
Know About Nippon Airways Refund Policy
Read the below-mentioned Nippon Airways refund policy and rules, which will surely help to receive a refund for a canceled flight.
- According to the ANA airline refund policy of ticket cancellation, it will take 30 to 60 days based on the refund request to accept the time.
- The travelers have the option of getting a refund for a canceled flight by going to online its official airways website.
- If travelers cancel their reservation within 24 hours before the departure of the flight, then their ticket will be eligible for a full refund.
- The passengers must visit the official Nippon airways reservations page to request a refund.
- Refund requests are accepted within 1 year and 30 days of the date of the flight ticket issue if unused. Afterward endorsement of the E-ticket itinerary receipt of the essential information.
Before going to cancellation charges, let us first understand under what situations you are eligible to cancel your ANA flight booking
- If you booked your ANA flight through the ANA ticket counter, ANA Sky web the US, and at the customer service desk in US airports, you are eligible to cancel your booking without any charges provided that the booking is canceled within 24 hours of reservation.
- If the reservation is made within the week of departure through any of the above channels, then cancellation of such reservation demand charges that are based on the ANA fare rule.
- As per ANA cancellation policy, you cannot cancel your booking online if your booking is done by a travel agency or through non-AMC members in cash.
ANA Cancellation Charges
According to ANA Cancellation Policy Ana Airlines cancellation charges are based on the number of days left for departure which is as follows:
- You don't have to pay any cancellation charges if you cancel the booking 55 days before the flight departure.
- If you cancel the booking 54-45 days before the flight departure, then you have to pay 30% of the fare amount as cancellation charges
- Cancellation made 27- 14 days before flight departure demands a fee equal to 50% of the ticket amount.
- If the cancellation is made after departure, then you are liable to 100% of the ticket price as cancellation charges.