Austrian Airlines Refund and Cancellation Policy
If your travel plan has been unexpectedly changed and you want to cancel the reservation with Austrian Airlines! Then don’t worry! The process of the cancelation ticket is very simple. The airlines have given the option to cancel the reservation done online or at the counter too. Then follow the below given simple steps to quickly cancel your flight ticket online with Austrian airlines.
Austrian Airlines Cancellation Procedure
- First, go to the official website of Austrian Airlines.
- Then sign in to your account by entering the correct credentials.
- Then hit on the customer support link.
- Now choose the trip that you want to cancel.
- Then, hit on the “cancellation” link.
- The next screen will ask you to confirm to cancellation of your booking
- Now it’s time to analyze cancellation the same. Also, check the amount of refund.
- Click on the “Ok” button. Then your booking will officially be canceled,
- After the cancellation, the refund amount (if applicable) would show in the same account, that was used by you to make the payment at the duration of the booking ticket.
Austrian Airlines Cancellation Policy
When your travel plan changes suddenly, then you should get the complete details about the cancellation and refund of the ticket.
Austrian Airlines Cancellation Policy 24 hrs
The travelers can cancel their flight ticket before 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the fight time. On those conditions, passengers will take any cancellation charges by Austrian Airlines.
The refund amount of cancellation flight will reflect within 24 hours but it will not credit on the account.
If passengers can cancel their airline ticket after 24 hours from the flight time so the cancellation charges will apply on that ticket.
Moreover, now the passengers can simply understand the Austrian Airlines Cancellation Policy through the above-mentioned steps.
More information on Austrian Airines Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation amount will not same for every ticket because it’s a major distance, route, ticket type, and other things.
- Passengers can’t add any promotional services and features before the cancellation of tickets.
- If there are some special cases such as medical or accidental emergencies so passengers can get relaxation or concession on cancellation charges if they submit the certified medical certificate.
- Passengers can book another ticket with the same account after the cancellation of the flight ticket.
- Now, passengers can recognize the Austrian Airlines Cancellation Policy through the above-mentioned steps with any efforts and they can easily claim their refund amount.
What Is the Austrian Airlines Refund Policy?
If travelers cancel their booked ticket so maximum Austrian Airlines will not generate a refund amount automatically rather than users have to submit their refund request form for the refund claim. But before the cancellation of ticket passengers have to read about Austrian Airlines Refund Policy. If you didn’t read so just see the below-described steps
- Passengers have to submit a refund request form on the official website on an Austrian airline.
- The refund total amount will credit 10 to 15 days to the passenger account and sometimes it delays due to mode of payment.
- No, the refund amount will generate for any award ticket.
- The refund amount will transfer on the same account which was used in the period of ticket booking.
- Passengers should submit the refund request form within 48 hours, after the cancellation of flight, otherwise Austrian airline cancel their refund amount.