Cathay Pacific Booking | Reservations | Cheap Flights
Cathay Pacific is one of the best and most popular airlines around the globe. If you are planning to travel with airlines then you should choose Cathay Pacific airlines. Most people do not know the process of reservation if you are also one of them then you no need to get worried because the best steps of Cathay Pacific Reservations are given below you just follow and get your ticket book.
Instructions for Cathay Pacific Booking/Reservations
- The Cathay pacific reservations process begins from the reservations portal so that you need to go on it.
- Then enter your username and password to log in. If you are not a registered user then first you should create your profile on the Cathay Pacific Flight reservations portal.
- After that, you will get the journey details option which will appear like source and destinations, date of journey, select trip, etc. then click on the search button.
- Next, you will get detailed filling steps on your next screen. When you will process by selecting any one option then you have to provide some details like the first and last name of passengers, age, gender, etc.
- If you are traveling with someone then you should provide particular details.
- By adopting all the above steps next is the payment process.
- There are so many methods of payment are provided by Cathay Pacific like travelers can make the payment with debit or credit card, net banking, etc.
- You should choose any one option which you prefer most and make the payment.
- By following all the steps carefully your reservation process has been completed. Now you are ready to go.
Cathay Pacific Airlines Cheap Flight Deals
There are many companies who serve the flight at a reasonable price so that Cathay Pacific reservations also provide the best range of tickets with so many facilities. If you are making the plan to travel with airlines and looking for a cheap flight ticket then you can choose Cathay Pacific booking because you will always get a good environment and number of facilities in Catha Pacific Flights.
All about the facilities you get on Cathay Pacific Booking
There are so many facilities that are available like comfortable seats, cleanness, good environment, etc. Extra legroom is also available in this way you will feel comfortable. If we talk about entertainment equipment then it is also available like TV, headphone, films for kids in different languages, the internet is also available so that you can use the internet in the sky without facing any kind of network problem. If you have no option for food then you no need to get worried about it because Cathay Pacific provides the best and delicious food during your journey.
Cathay Pacific Baggage Policy
Carry-on Baggage: Cathay Pacific offers the same baggage policy as other airlines. You can carry 1 bag and 1 personal item with them. The carry-on baggage must fit in the overhead bin or under your seat. The baggage weight allowed in the Economy class is 7 kg; in Business class is 10 kg whereas in First Class it is 15 kg.
Check-in Baggage: You are allowed to take 2 check-in baggage in Cathay Pacific booking. The weight of baggage must be up to 20 kg for economy class, 30 kg for Business class, and 44 kg for the First class.
Cathay Pacific Check-in Policy?
Cathay Pacific has made a flexible check-in before or after arriving at the airport. Travelers have various options are available for Cathay Pacific flights. These are:
It is available for travelers from 48 hours up to 90 minutes before the Cathay flight’s departure. Only the travelers would require holding an e-Ticket to Online Check-in.
This service has the same benefits as the Online one. But Mobile Check-in allows seat selecting service using a seat map. The airways sending the Mobile Boarding Pass to the passenger’s mobile device, by SMS or Email.
This service allows the passengers to check-in and gather their boarding pass at the In-Town Check-In counter within 24 hours before the Cathay flight departure. The passengers must collect their boarding pass at least 90 minutes before flight departure.
As per Self-Check-in Kiosk, This can be done from 48 hours up to 50 minutes before flight departure. The travelers can print their boarding pass easily after that they have checked in online
Some more important Guidelines
For domestic flights, you can check-in at the airport at least 3 hours prior to the departure of the flight. In the case of international flights, you can check in at least 5 hours prior to the departure of the flight. This is applicable when you are going to the airport.
Commuters also have the option to get it is done online way. For the online process, You can get their check-in done from the official's website 24 hours prior to departure of the flight. They can then carry the boarding ticket along with them to travel along
Steps for Cathay Pacific Manage Booking
- Visit the Cathay Pacific website and login into your account.
- Go to the “Manage Booking” section.
- Enter the booking reference number or your ticket number to manage your booking.
- Make changes to your selected booking whatever you want.
- If you face issues in managing your booking then you can directly contact the Cathay Pacific Airlines Number.
Cathay Pacific Infant Policy
Traveling with infants is a sobering experience. But, once you understand the infant policy, Cathay pacific Reservations makes it super easy for you to travel with infants.
For Infants under 2 years
- No seat booking is required. But, yes some restrictions are imposed on the baggage for infants. You can carry a maximum of 2 bags weighing 10 kg in total, except in the case of the US and New Zealand, for which only 1 piece is permitted.
- In the case of two or more infants, maximum of two infants with each parent are allowed.
- For meals, the airlines provide all kinds of baby food. The airlines do not provide the option of heating or chilling the food brought by you due to sanitation reasons.
- Parents with infants are not permitted to sit on some emergency seats due to safety reasons.
For a child up to 12 years
- Seat booking is essential and baggage allowance is similar to an adult booking.
- The airlines also offer some In-flight entertainment options for your kid such as animated movies, cartoons, fun packs consisting of stationery items, books, etc.
- For meals, you have to place a request before on-boarding the flight and your kid will be provided safe and hygienic food