How To Cancel Etihad Flight
Etihad Airways is one of the flag carrier airlines of the UAE. It has its headquarter in one of the most amazing city in the world, Abu Dhabi. You can find the headquarters of this airline as soon as you come out of the Abu Dhabi International Airport. This airline started its operations in 2003. As of now, it is the second-largest airline in UAE after Emirates. The services provided by this airline attract passengers easily. If you are a regular passenger and looking to know about Etihad cancellation policy and cancellation process then this post is just tailor-made for you.
Steps To Cancel Etihad Flight
- You need to visit the official website of this airline .
- You can click on the manage tab and then tap on view or change a booking that you can find just below the manage your booking option.
- Type the ticket number and last name of the passenger.
- Hit on the button that says find my booking.
- Then choose the flight booking you are looking to cancel. 1 (877) 690-0767
- Then you will get prompts on your screen to cancel the flight booking, just follow that.
You can also cancel your flight reservation by visiting the official mobile application of this airline. This application is available in the Google play store for android phones, and the apple store for iOS users. If you were looking to know how to cancel an Etihad flight , then the above steps are the simplest steps for you to follow.
Etihad Cancellation fee
- If you are canceling the flight within 24 hours of booking it then there are no cancellation charges levied on you.
- The cancellation fee depends on the route and the type of fare you have opted for.
- If you are canceling the flight ticket within 96 hours of the scheduled departure of the flight then you have to pay a 10 percent fee for canceling or modifying the flight ticket.
These are the important points regarding cancellation charges of this airline that one needs to keep in mind while canceling the flight ticket. Etihad cancellation fee is very basic when compared to other top airlines that serve passengers all over the world.