Icelandair Refund And Cancellation Policy
Icelandair, which is known for offering commendable service for passenger convenience If you have booked your air tickets with Icelandair and now wondering how to cancel it, You can follow Icelandair cancellation policy, which not only helps you choose the flight you want to cancel, but you can also find simple way to get easy refund.
What Is Icelandaor Cancellation Policy
If you are about to cancel your Icelandair ticket, you must first go through its cancellation policy. The following guidelines regarding Icelandair cancellation policy are very useful to you.
- If the passanger has made their bookings from the official website of Icelandair, no passenger service charges will be charged.
- It is easy to change a flight booked to Icelandair in the period before the scheduled departure of the flight. The airline offers the possibility of booking a new flight to Icelandair, with no small difference or no fare.
- In case the ticket is canceled by the airline no cancellation fees will be charged.
- A cancellation fee will not be charged to a passenger holding a non-refundable card if they are able to cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- For non-refundable ticket holder if they wish to cancel the tickets after 24 hours,They must pay a cancellation fee according to their destinations and will receive a portion of tax as a refund.
- The Icelandair cancellation policy says If the flight is delayed for more than 4 hours, you do not have to pay the cancellation fee.
- Tickets booked a week or more before the start of the trip through the Icelandair reservation system can be canceled free of charge
What Icelandair Refund Policy Says
If the traveller get surrounded in extreme situations and they want to cancel their Icelandair flight they can easily do it either online or offline but before this they should know how to get its refund, here we have mentioned what Icelandair Refund policy is all about.
- It takes 20 business days to reflect the refund amount after the cancellation of ticket.
- Passengers without a plan is not entitled to receive a full refund after the risk-free period has expired. If non-refundable ticket holders cancel tickets after the 24-hour, they will have to pay Icelandair cancellation fee to receive a refund.
- The passenger who have purchased the $ 27 protection plan does not have to pay a cancellation fee. They will receive a refund from the airline within one to three weeks.
- If the flight is delayed for more than 5 hours Both Refundable & Non-refundable ticket holders are eligible for a full refund.
Procedure To Chancel Icelandair Tickets
Cancelling Icelandair ticket is not a cumbersome process as its a simple online procedure which can be done from its official site. Passengers can cancel their flight by simply going to the Manage My Trip section. Here are the steps to cancel Icelandair tickets online:
- Go To the official website of Icelandair sign in to your Icelandair account.
- Now You have to go to the Manage Booking section and enter the mandatory details like booking number or last name.
- If you are eligible for refund enter the bank details to siply get your refund amount.
- Find the corresponding booking which you want to cancel now, click on cancel button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The confirmation mail will be sent to your email that you entered at the time of booking tickets.
Hence, this was the complete guide regarding Icelandair refund and cancellation policy that the traveller requires to know before cancelling the tickets, if you still fail to do it by yourself get in touch with airlines representives for further assistance.