KLM Cancellation Policy
KLM airline is a world-class airline. The airline covers hundreds of destinations across the world. Some of the destinations covered by the KLM airlines are Amsterdam, Cape Town, New York, Lima, Beijing, Johannesburg, and others. You can book a flight to your travel destination on KLM airlines easily. You can book online and via ticket booking phone number also. Sometimes you have to cancel your flight ticket for some reason. You should know the KLM cancellation policy so that you don’t have to pay unnecessary cancellation charges. Here is the KLM cancellation policy in brief.
- If you cancel your non-refundable flight within the 24 hours of booking you may be eligible for a full refund.
- If you cancel the non-refundable ticket after 24 hours you will have to pay the reservation charges.
- You are eligible for refunds if you book a flight online and you book a refundable ticket.
- If you avail KLM flexibility services you are eligible to make flight changes 3 times without paying any extra cost.
- If you book your ticket from a third party then you may not be able to get any refund at all in case of cancellation of the flight.
How To Cancel KLM Airlines Flight
KLM cancellation policy is important to know but when you are clear about it you also need to know how to cancel KLM Airlines flight. Well, below is the process to cancel your flight online.
- First, open the website of the airline and then click on the login button. Here you need to enter your user name and password.
- After log in you need to select the ‘Manage Booking’ tab. Now you will see on your screen empty fields where you need to enter the booking code number with the flight name.
- After that, you need to select the passenger’s detail. Then click on the ‘Apply’ button and then select the ‘Cancellation’ button.
- Now you have to select the correct date and time of the cancellation. Now you need to select the flight that you want to cancel.
- After that click on the ‘Continue’ button and then follow the further on-screen process. You can also apply for a refund here.
KLM Airlines Refund Policy
This is also essential for you to know the KLM airline refund policy. Below are the situations in which you can apply for a refund:
- If you cancel your KLM flight ticket within 24 hours after booking
- When your flight was canceled and you did not opt for an alternative flight.
- When you booked a ticket that allows you a refund in case of cancellation. However, a cancellation fee may apply in this situation.
- If you are flying within Europe on a same-day outgoing and return flight and your flight got delayed by more than 90 minutes.
- You are flying outside Europe and your KLM flight was delayed more than 3 hours.
- If there is a situation of the death of the passenger.
- When you are denied a visa. An administration fee is applicable in this situation.
- If your connecting KLM flight is delayed by more than 5 hours and you decide not to fly to your final destination.