Philippine Airlines Reservations
Philippine Airlines (PR) or PAL, is the airline of the Republic of the Philippines. Its main hubs are located at Manila's Ninoy Aquino International Airport and Cebu City's From there, flights to 31 destinations in the Philippines, and 36 destinations worldwide. Its main destinations include Abu Dhabi, UAE, Bangkok, Thailand, Brisbane, Australia, Cairo, Egypt, New Delhi, India, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, United States, Osaka, Japan, and Toronto, Canada.
Philippine Airlines provides easy reservation service. You can simply Philippine Airlines Reservations online by going to its official site. Follow the below steps.
Easy Steps to Make Philippine Airlines Reservations
- Firstly, open the official website of Philippine airlines on any browser which is https://www.philippineairlines.com
- Go to the “Book Flight” section.
- Pick one choice from Returning or One-Way or Stopover/Multi-city.
- Select your “Origin” and “Destination” city.
- Now, choose the Departure and Return date.
- Tick on the checkbox ‘Flexible travel date' as per your journey.
- Enter the number of passenger’s type.
- Select “Cabin Class” from the Economy or Premium Economy or Business class.
- If you have Promo code so enter in the textbox. (This is optional)Finally, click on the “Search Flights” button.
- Now, select a flight according to your budget and types.
- Tap on the “Continue” button, and then enter the passenger’s all information.
- Read all declared their “Terms & Conditions”, and click on the “Purchase” button.
- Now, choose a suitable payment method and make the final payment to Philippine Airlines Reservations.
- Lastly, you will get a confirmation e-ticket on your registered email id.
How to Get Philippine Airlines Cheap Flight Deals?
A passenger can avail the Philippine Airlines Cheap Deals for booking a flight ticket at the cheapest fares in various ways, through promo code, coupon, discount, and Promo code. Also, often airlines offer a cheap ticket by booking smart cards and credit cards. So, you would get the best class accommodation and privileges by airlines while making a reservation.
Besides, you can go Philippine Airlines> About Us> News and Events section and subscribe to News for getting all regular updates about Cheap Deals on flights, and get benefits on your booking and save maximum fares.
Philippine In-flight Facilities
myPAL eSuite: For your entertainment with the latest movies, TV Shows, and Music.
Mabuhay Magazine: In-flight magazine to keep engaging yourself throughout the journey.
myPAL Wi-Fi Hi-Speed: For surfing WIFI on board
myPAL Mobile: Inflight roaming: help to keep in touch with family, and friends between takeoff and landing.
Inflight Meals: Delicious meals, drinks, and snacks,
Baggage Allowance in Philippines Airlines
Baggage allowance is 1Bag+1Personal Item, Maximum dimensions: 45 in/115 cm, and Maximum weight:15 lb/7 kg.
Baggage allowance is 2 pieces (each piece of 23kg) with maximum dimensions of 107 in/273 cm, Maximum weight:50 lb/23 kg.
Philippines Airlines Check-in Policy
The web check-in time for domestic flight opens 24 hours to 1 hour before the departure. If you are traveling through the domestic flight without check-in bags, you can directly go to the boarding gate 45 minutes prior to the flight departure time.
How to Manage Booking of Philippine Airlines Reservations
After Philippine Airlines Reservations, in case, if you need any modification into your flight booking, so you can manage your booking simply in the following way.
Philippine Airlines Manage Booking
- Just visit the official website of Philippine Airlines. Then go to the “Manage Booking” section.
- Next, choose the “Manage Booking” option, and then enter your booking reference and last name. Click on Proceed button.
- Then there you can check your wanted booking and then make changes to your booking.
- You can change the flight timings, cancel the flight, edit the name, contact details, add or remove the passengers, etc.
- Also, you can upgrade to the upper class using the presented option, and during this, if any of your picks increase your booking fees then the same is informed to you.
- Pay the difference amount for modification if it shows; the amount will vary according to the type of ticket you purchased.