Spirit Airlines Manage Booking | Reschedule | Change Flight
More than eight thousand employees are helping the Spirit management to manage a fleet of 160 flights and serve 81 destinations across the sphere. It has emerged as the leading low-cost airline company in the United States. After being established in 1964, the company has come a long way. It now operates its services from seven operating bases at Detroit, Atlantic City, Chicago–O'Hare, Fort Lauderdale, Dallas/Fort Worth, Las Vegas, and Orlando. Nevertheless, the headquarters of this ultra-low-cost carrier is in Miramar, Florida.
Spirit Airlines Manage Booking
For managing your reservation on Spirit Airlines, please visit to the official website and click on the My Trips icon. It will ask you to enter the passenger's last name and confirmation code to make the login. Enter the information to access your reservation. Hence, you will be able to deal with Spirit Airlines manage booking. You can manage or change the following things by accessing the Manage Booking page.
- Reschedule your journey.
- Add more passengers.
- Change of name of the passenger (need supporting document)
- Edit, change, or cancel your booking.
- Seat change.
- Any instruction for physically challenged, pregnant lady, infant bay & wheelchair, etc.
- Change of flights.
- Add any special meal or other services.
Spirit Airlines Flight Change Process
- Go to your web browser and search “Spirit Airlines Manage Booking”.
- Open the official website and go to the home page.
- Click on the My Trips icon and enter the required details.
- Make login to the Manage Booking page.
- After getting your detail, tap on the “Edit option” proceed further.
- Find out the desired flight and fill in the required information.
- Click on the required change to make the change.
- After confirming the correct detail click on “OK”.
Spirit Airlines Flight Change charge/fees
Here are the change and cancellation charges defined by this air group. If you are changing or canceling your flight 6 days before departure, you have to pay $79 to the air management. The fee amount is $59 if a passenger is changing or canceling his/her flight 7 to 14 days before departure and $39 if a passenger is changing or canceling his/her flight 15 to 59 days before departure. However, no change or cancellation charge is applied to a passenger if he/she is changing or canceling his/her flight 60 or more days before the departure day. For any other information related to Spirit Airlines change flight, you are requested to get in touch with the reservation officials associated with this America-based airline company.