Thai Airways Reservations
Thai Airways was the first company that introduces the idea of flight attendant service. Later- on it was followed by other airline service providers. The company was established in 1988. On average more than 3200 passengers are travelling via Thai Airways daily. Passengers can get details of flights through Thai Airways Reservations section on its website. It is connecting more than 120 cities across the globe.
Steps To Make Thai Airways Reservations Online
It is very easy to book your ticket online if you are user friendly with online transaction activities. The passengers can book their tickets by sign up an account with Thai Airways. Here, we are suggesting a few steps that may help you to book your tickets online.
- Browse Thai Airways official website
- Click Sign Up if you don’t have an account or click Sign In if you have registered with it.
- Enter log in credentials in respective fields
- Select the type of trip: One Way/Round Trip
- Enter the name of the airport from where you start and name of the destination in respective fields
- Click Search option, a new page appears as per search
- Select one of the searches and follow steps to book tickets
- Enter passengers’ details in respectively and click Book option
- Follow payment instruction and transaction terms.
- In the end, an email or message will be sent to your registered email address and mobile number respectively.
After following above discussed steps anyone can book their flight tickets from their home in a few minutes. If you are still having any problem then can contact Thai Airways Booking centres.
Thai Airways In-Flight Facilities and Services
Thai Airways focus to deliver hygienic and fresh eatables to passengers based on the class. It also allows them to book their meal at the time of purchasing tickets. In addition, passengers also can enjoy typical hot food and snacks items available at the destination.
Thai Airways provides world-class flying services keeping 100% comfort of customers in mind. The aircraft is well designed with modern entertainment system. It is having separate seats with comfortable padded cushion with very large legroom. In addition, there is a facility of live video streaming. By using that passengers can enjoy melodious songs of their choice.
The passengers have a choice to travel with the class as per their budget. The economy class stands for middle-class people. The first-class and business class stand for the business category as the cost of seats in these classes are very high.
Thai Airways Check-In
Passengers have the option to check-in their flight tickets online 24 hours of departure. To check-in tickets, you must browse check-in option followed by Thai Airways Booking section. Enter the relevant information in respective fields and click check-in. It is the easiest and safest method to check-in online.
Thai Airways Baggage Policy
It is very important to understand the baggage policies offered by the company before purchasing tickets. The passengers must check the dimensions and weight of baggage they are travelling with. It must meet all baggage standards specified by Thai Airways to avoid charges against extra weight.
Thai Airways Help Desk
There are numerous things associated with your travel that may disturb you. But if you have planned to travel with Thai Airways, don’t be panic. The company has established many help desks centres where the customers can contact to get answers to their questions. Some of the common issues and their solutions are as follows:
- How can I book my ticket online?
- What you need to do if your flight is a delay or cancel.
- To get information related to a child travelling alone
- The process to get a boarding pass
- Getting knowledge associated with refund policies
- Extra charges applied on baggage.
If you have any queries related to flight, you may contact Thai Airways Reservations. We are 100% sure that you will get the best possible answer to your question within a few minutes.