Vivaaerobus Reservations & Booking
VivaAerobus management ensures that passengers do not face any difficulties while travelling. That is the reason; it operates a shuttle bus from downtown El Paso, Texas to Abraham González International Airport in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua. It operates a shuttle bus between the Austin airport and the Omnibus Mexicanos Bus Terminal in downtown San Antonio for passengers on flights going to and from Cancún and Monterrey; and another shuttle bus between Austin-Bergstrom International Airport South Terminal and the Omnibus Mexicanos Bus Terminal in eastern Houston.
VivaAerobus Reservation Process
- Open the official website of VivaAerobús
- Type https://www.vivaaerobus.com/ in your web browser
- Hit the Enter key and get the ticket booking API on your mobile/computer screen
- Enter your arrival and departure airports
- Enter the number of passengers
- Define the travel date before you proceed to book your ticket
- Are you on one-way trip? If yes, click on the One-Way icon and enable it
- Otherwise, disable it
- If you disable it, you will get the opportunity to book a Round-Trip ticket
- Click on the Search icon and get the list of options
- Book your flight then
- You can also book your hotel, car, flight + hotel, or bus by following these steps
How To Get VivaAerobus Cheap Flight Deals
- Book the ticket for a crack-of-dawn flight at VivaAerobús
- Go for a Red-Eye flight to a specific city
- Compare fares at all airports in your destination city or nearby cities
- Fly to a particular destination during undesirable hours
- Try to avoid popular holidays for your trip
- Get the updates of discount offers by following VivaAerobús on social media
- Book your ticket by redeeming VivaAerobús credit card reward points
- Book your ticket with VivaAerobús frequent-flyer miles
VivaAerobus in-flight facilities
As compared to the other air companies, VivaAerobus has limited in-flight shopping and entertainment facilities for its passengers. The passengers with Vivaaerobus reservations get an in-flight magazine and buy-on-board program to offer food and drinks for purchase.
VivaAerobus Baggage Policy
As a passenger with Vivaaerobus cheap flights or normal fare flights, you are allowed to bring one luggage as a carry-on as long as each item is within 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm. You are also eligible to carry a personal item, such as a purse, briefcase, laptop bag, or camera bag. In a single, you can carry one personal item, one carry-on bag, and one checked baggage while traveling with this air group. Your checked baggage will be depending on the ticket class. The total weight of all three pieces cannot exceed 10 kg. The overweight and oversize bags are applicable fees per bag depending on the route.
VivaAerobus Check-in Policy
If you want to make your web check-in, you are suggested to do it starting 72 hours and ending 4 hours prior to departure. To move with this option, you need to print out your boarding pass before you reach the airport. Else, you will have to pay a fee of USD 12. However, children who are flying alone, pregnant women, passengers with pets, passengers who had recently undergone surgery, passengers who are traveling with special luggage, passengers with a disability or reduced mobility, or the passengers who notify the airline about their physical or legal situation are not eligible to print their boarding pass prior to arrival at the airport. These categories must appear at the check-in counter to claim it.
VivaAerobus Cancellation Policy
You need to access the Modify your reservation section if you want to cancel your domestic or international trip. This section will enable you to make any change in your itinerary, pay the TUA, pay for your reservation, choose your seating arrangement, add an extra bag and other services, make check-in, or get your boarding pass. If you need any more information regarding the cancellation of your Vivaaerobus airlines reservations, you are supposed to make a telephonic conversation with the reservation officials.