What Is Emirates Baggage Policy
Considering the benefits of the traveller, Emirates offers a very generous complimentary checked baggage allowance for all types of passengers. Also in case if extra luggage, passenger can , purchase excess baggage on an Emirates flight can be very expensive and has the potential to significantly increase the overall cost of your journey.
Emirates Baggage Allowance For Economy Class
While travelling every airlines follows some baggage policy to avoid any issue while travelling, same goes with Emirates Airlines, when comes to baggage policy Emirates follows the policy which is in favour of both airlines and the passengers so that traveller can travel more and worry less
1. As per Economy baggage allowances, each individual bag weight must not exceed 7 kg (15 lb pounds).
2. Apart from the above individual bag weight, any Duty free purchases of liquor, cigarettes and perfume in reasonable quantities are also permitted in Economy Emirates Airlines
3. Each individual bag should not exceed the weight of 32 kg as per Emirates Airlines baggage policy, each flight between UAE and India
4. For all the First Class and Business Class customers are allowed two pieces of carry-on baggage: one briefcase plus either one handbag or one garment bag. The briefcase may not exceed 45 x 35 x 20cm; the handbag may not exceed 55 x 38 x 20cm; garment bags can be no more than 20cm thick when folded. The weight of each piece must not exceed 7kg.
5. Also, those Passengers who are travelling with infants can bring a carrycot or a collapsible stroller if there is room in the cabin if not, the item can be checked into the hold free of charge.
6. At any point, If your journey originates from Africa you can check in two pieces of baggage weighing up to 23 kg each in Economy Special.
Can I take 2 pieces of baggage on Emirates?
1.Economy customers are only allowed one piece of carry-on baggage, either a handbag or laptop bag, that may not exceed 55 x 38 x 20cm and must weigh no more than 7kg
2.Emirates Airlines, First Class and Business Class: customers are allowed two pieces of carry-on baggage: one briefcase plus either one handbag or one garment bag
Emirates Customer Service
Passengers can travel with 2 pieces of baggage in Emirates without any issues of following the proper guidelines otherwise extra charges needs to be paid. If you want to know more information on baggage allowances, food allowances, pet travelling, refund, cancellation and many more get connected with the ground customer care team who are most reliable resource to offer you step by step solution of all your doubts.